Jacksonville NC hobby club

Hello! Several of us started up a hobby club in Jacksonville NC around September of last year. We've seen many folks pop in for a bit, but there are only three of us who meet on a consistent basis. I'd like to extend an invitation to anybody in the Jacksonville area to come and join. We don't care what your skill level is. We just want to get together with other hobbyists. We meet bi-weekly, and our next meeting is June 11 at 2:00pm at the Hobby Chest on Western Boulevard. If you need directions, email me directly at snipped-for-privacy@charter.net.

Cheers,

Sean Magill

Reply to
Sean Magill