huge qty of cam locks for sale PICTURES

here is a link to the cam locks that I have for sale

500 pcs per case@ $50 per case, no need to go through ebay,you can call me direct

thanks Brad Memory World Inc

800-272-9578 215-364-9800 snipped-for-privacy@memoryworld.com
Reply to
BGoren8507

"BGoren8507" snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote Ebay Spam in message

---snip the ebay spam---

Ebays UseNet Policy

"Key

Someone in the group asked him to post a link for pictures. He did that. He wasn't promoting ebay - just said he could be contacted directly. Not a big deal and in my mind not a violation of any policy and certainly on topic for the group.

OTOH, tell me about the "TinyURL" procedure.

Mike

Reply to
MThomas859

Just visit tinyurl.com . Anyone can set a short pointer to point to a very long 'URL' as frequently found for embedded Google, E-bay, etc pages. This overcomes problems associated with trying to cut and paste very long URL's (web page addresses).

Reply to
Peter

What's high security about them? they look like they'll fall open if you look at them.

Reply to
grubbster

Did anyone claim they *were* high security? If so, I missed it.

Reply to
Joe Kesselman (yclept Keshlam

Not in the posters message I read....

Leon Rowell

Joe Kesselman (yclept Keshlam) wrote:

Reply to
Leon Rowell

In this case the e-bay page was for his locks. If he has a picture there might as well use it.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

No I don't think so. The e-bay page said high quality and one example given for a use was in slot machines, where I hope none of them will be winding up. Worth .10 a peice though.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere