One unique lock for one Horoad parking meter

One unique lock match one Horoad parking meter, A lock comes out with a Horoad meter's birth.

sunny

bad link..

Reply to
Key

No, it's good. Not especially interesting but good.

Reply to
Steve

all I got was a blank white page yesterday... but it works today.. go figure :-)

Reply to
Key

lol They probably through out the link in enough spam that they crashed the site.

Reply to
Steve

Damn did I write that? I meant "threw" out the link....

Reply to
Steve