Ace Lock Code

Hello, I have a customer that brought in a old parking meter and needs keys for it, the coin compartment (which is empty has a Ace brand lock with the code MM104 I tried Instacode and Genericode with no luck, if any of you have the correct code for this please let me know. It is a screw on type and is on too tight to pick and it has a unusual face on it so I don't want to drill it. If you need some sort of verification that I am a locksmith let me know what you need and I will fax or e- mail you.

Thanks,

Jim Billings jimbillings@yahoo

Reply to
Jim

Hello Jim,

Only 2 come up in CS:

Hudson Y11/01122 blank, CX32 card, 73731 cut (That's 220, 210, 220, 210, 250)

Schroeder Thompson is the other, same details except for a L1054B/IN8 blank being used

Regards, David.

Reply to
BogusID

Nothing on that for an Ace.

Reply to
Steve

Reply to
rifnraf

Key........... you're still a Dickhead after this many years.. Do actually read the posts before you write something idiotic?? This is a completely PUBLIC forum and giving out information regarding cuts on a key by code should be between locksmiths in a private forum. This sharing of information, on a PUBLIC forum, is contrary to their agreement with Instacode - Genericode and any other software distributer I've ever heard of.

Reply to
rifnraf

This is all false logic because ANYBODY can buy the code software. YES ANYBODY WITH MONEY TO SPEND. You probably don't like this but that doesn't change it. Therefore the information is really public which is why you aren't going to find that code which is pretty much what he told you already. Agreements against redistributing the information is a copyright issue. The code software publishers don't give a damn about who gets the info. They just want them to pay for it.

Reply to
Steve

He didn't give him "the cuts" for an "ACE lock" as you claim and that is obvious from the cuts he gave him.

Know "

" And it isn't. And never will be. You know about as much about ACE locks as you do those electric powered exothermic lances. LOL.

Reply to
Steve

Wow, all this for going an MM104 Hudson furniture key code?

My apologies go out to the person who keeps candy in a drawer at work which uses that key, even though nothing was taken.

Yes its a public forum, and over in another forum they are sharing incredible scientific data about nuclear power plants and weapontry. Perhaps it's not the knowledge so much as it's misuse?

Damn, I suck huh?

Reply to
BogusID

I couldn't care less that you posted the code but out of curiosity, why? You had to know it wasn't the ACE code he was after. Maybe you did it just to piss off somebody like riffy, again I don't care, Riffy's rantings mildly ammuse me. I just don't see any reason you would bother to post it since it clearly wasn't for ACE.

Reply to
Steve

Reply to
rifnraf

you also should read it again. just for you. David do not give any usful information for an Ace type parking meter lock. which was the subject...

if the agreement with Instacode - Genericode and any other software distributer applied here? it would also apply on a private forum. do you actually think before you write something idiotic??

oh yea, you can keep the name calling to yourself.

Reply to
Key

don't let the virtual door hit ya on the way out :-)

Reply to
Key

FWIW, Jay on Clearstar does NOT want the answers to certain questions posted to the group- direct email for some things..and he clearly states that.

--Shiva--

Reply to
me

In the case of code software it's a copyright issue. Code compliation publishers do not want the information reproduced for ANYBODY unless they get paid for it. They don't care if the person getting the info for free is a SAVTA, NSO, Clearstar, TNL and ALOA member all at the same time. It's about $.

Reply to
Steve

right on that.. discussion long ago elicited the fact that one software company had a 'certain few' errors in the code software, in certain code lists..just one line wrong. here and there.., and they found these errors on 'another companies' software.. was a bit of an embarrassment when they got caught copying copyrighted stuff.

--Shiva--

Reply to
me

What are you? Stupid? Those aint the cuts for any Ace lock I ever heard of. WTF makes you think codes are any kinda secret? I can lookup any code you can and have never been a freakin locksmith.

Reply to
Punch Job

agree, with the exception of that jerk in Kissimmee, FL....

Reply to
Key

Like I said before I'll stop bashing stormy if you stop bashing Ray. To me they are birds of a feather, and in both cases it was their own posts that convinced me.

Reply to
Steve