code cut keys

I have a a code 67467 for a Toyota pickup. Will anyone provide me with the cuts.....Much ablige

Reply to
aaron Tuff

No locksmith will provide you with key's for a vehicle without proof of ownership and Drivers license. Go to the dealer the car came from they will be bable to help yopu.

Reply to
pickproof

Probably not, but you should be able to go to a Toyota dealer or a local locksmith and pay them to cut you a key from code. The code books (or databases) are expensive and locksmiths aren't going to provide them for free. They're in the business of selling keys, so that's your best bet.

Note that if the truck was made in the last several years, a cut key will open the doors but not start it. You'll need to program the truck to recognize a transponder in the head of the key for that. And it won't be cheap unless you have another working key.

Reply to
Jay Hennigan