C code

Can anyone provide with a simple mechanical enginerring problem for which C code can be written?

Reply to
ramkiran.prabhakar

Stress = load / area

Reply to
Jbuch

Write a simple finite element mesh analysis program. I have one which uses only about 100 lines of code in basic. It is not a GUI application. The output is in tabular form. You can use it to look at the forces at work on simple trusses. I ran it on a VIC-20 which had only 3KBytes of memory. Good luck!

Ignore the comics who give you joke replys.

Al

Reply to
Al

Thanks a lot. i have got one good reply after a while.

If this is not to much to ask, can u tell me a little more about finite element mesh analysis or where i could find more details.

and if its not a problem with > >

Reply to
ramkiran.prabhakar

Just Google for finite element mesh analysis. Here is one that seems to be a good start;

I'll see if I can dig up my Basic program. It's been a while.

Al

Reply to
Al

Reply to
ramkiran.prabhakar

Do you mean "C" language code for your problem. Fire away, what is the problem (specification)?

Reply to
guitarist