C code

Can anyone provide with a simple mechanical enginerring problem for which C code can be written?

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Stress = load / area
--
1) Eat Till SATISFIED, Not STUFFED... Atkins repeated 9 times in the book
2) Exercise: It's Non-Negotiable..... Chapter 22 title, Atkins book
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Write a simple finite element mesh analysis program. I have one which uses only about 100 lines of code in basic. It is not a GUI application. The output is in tabular form. You can use it to look at the forces at work on simple trusses. I ran it on a VIC-20 which had only 3KBytes of memory. Good luck!
Ignore the comics who give you joke replys.
Al
Thanks a lot. i have got one good reply after a while.
If this is not to much to ask, can u tell me a little more about finite element mesh analysis or where i could find more details.
and if its not a problem with intellectual property and if u can share ur basic code, can u mail me the same. thanks a lot again
Al wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Just Google for finite element mesh analysis. Here is one that seems to be a good start;
http://www.sv.vt.edu/classes/MSE2094_NoteBook/97ClassProj/num/widas/histo ry.html
I'll see if I can dig up my Basic program. It's been a while.
Al
Thanks alot Al wrote:

Do you mean "C" language code for your problem. Fire away, what is the problem (specification)?