South Korea 380V Power line colour code

Appreciate if anyone can help me. I am looking for information on colour code used in south Korea 380V 3 phase power line. I am used to the BS
standard that is red, yellow and blue phase with neutral in black. But I am not sure on Korea wire colour code. Thank you!
From the desk of Goi .
references as follows: 3 phase power line:yellow green red neutral line: blue ground protect line:green and yellow