want to make a UPS single phase in three phase out

hello,
I want to make a UPS single phase input and three phase output. any one can help me about this, if anyone have circuit diagrams or any other
material, please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

It isn't that difficult. Take three identical single phase inverters and synchronise them to a simple phase shift circuit. Connect their internal (analogue) oscillators to pull them into synch with the correct phase shifts.
This is normally easy to do, except that models with a crystal controlled, divider chain, 50/60Hz reference need a different approach. You need to disconnect two of the clock generators and use the third as reference to all three - with simple counters to inhibit the output to two channels for the required number of clocks that equate to the desired phase-shifts.
Or use a standard single phase UPS and connect it to a three phase converter, such as Ebay item 8035464334.
There are plenty of circuits of single phase inverters and plenty for three phase converters.
A UPS is not a lot more than a charger, an inverter, battery and a bit of circuitry pulling it together. You will probably be better off by starting by looking at the design of the individual elements.
If you want a circuit for a typical phase shift circuit, just ask..
--
Sue

Funny. I like your sense of humor when confronted with an idiotic question.
By the way, I am interested in making my own hybrid car. Can anyone please send me the schenmatics and make suggestions for doing so?
Just kidding...

for what purpose? what is the expected load? have you considered using a rotary phase converter?