want to make a UPS single phase in three phase out

hello,

I want to make a UPS single phase input and three phase output. any one can help me about this, if anyone have circuit diagrams or any other material, please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
tanveeredm

It isn't that difficult. Take three identical single phase inverters and synchronise them to a simple phase shift circuit. Connect their internal (analogue) oscillators to pull them into synch with the correct phase shifts.

This is normally easy to do, except that models with a crystal controlled, divider chain, 50/60Hz reference need a different approach. You need to disconnect two of the clock generators and use the third as reference to all three - with simple counters to inhibit the output to two channels for the required number of clocks that equate to the desired phase-shifts.

Or use a standard single phase UPS and connect it to a three phase converter, such as Ebay item 8035464334.

There are plenty of circuits of single phase inverters and plenty for three phase converters.

A UPS is not a lot more than a charger, an inverter, battery and a bit of circuitry pulling it together. You will probably be better off by starting by looking at the design of the individual elements.

If you want a circuit for a typical phase shift circuit, just ask..

Reply to
Palindr☻me

for what purpose? what is the expected load? have you considered using a rotary phase converter?

Reply to
TimPerry

Funny. I like your sense of humor when confronted with an idiotic question.

By the way, I am interested in making my own hybrid car. Can anyone please send me the schenmatics and make suggestions for doing so?

Just kidding...

Reply to
Bob Ferapples