Best Interchangable Core Deadbolts

I have been here for a good while just lurking and learning. I am a locksmith in western NC. I have quite a few Best interchangable core deadbolts and I would like to know their value. They are used but in great shape. I do have the working key and the change key. The only thing that I don't have is the original boxes and some of the trim screws. I would just like for someone to tell me what the locks might be worth and if anyone might be interested in them for their own lock system. I can send you pictures if you would like, just e-mail me and I will send them to you. One last thing, they are all 26D finish. Thanks in advance.

Monte

................................................................ Posted via TITANnews - Uncensored Newsgroups Access >>>> at

<<<<

mgb873

Clearstar? and maybe the market place section?

--Shiva--

Reply to
me

Ebay 'em.

Reply to
DB

How many do you have and what model exactly?

Reply to
Steve

Well?

Reply to