bye

you know i think I will take off to like evan , this group is over run with crap. maybe the instigators can have this group. i will be on clearstar where you have to post your real name and cant hide behind a bogas name . See you guys on clearstar

Reply to
todd

Another little bitch locksmith that can't take being told the way it is blathered out:

Clearstar? All the f*ck you need to get on there is a business license listing the name of a locksmith biz. Pay the license fee and you are in. Thats it. I cracked their bullshit years ago. You fuckwits are just going to have to face facts. There is nothing secret or special about what you do. Thats the way it is. You all might as well get the f*ck off here because none of you talk about locksmithing anyway.

Reply to
Nobody You Fucking Know

I will give you who is a bitch, post your real name you ball less coward.

Reply to
todd

Richard Morant. Like the email address says nobody you f****ng know. Now what are you gonna do with the information?

Reply to