Spot Welder Identification Question

Hi all,

(I posted this over in the welding group yesterday, but didn't get a single response, thought I'd run it you guys too...)

A non-usenet savvy friend recently bought a near new Snap-On YA22300 spot welder on eBay. Here's a link...

(Same link as above made into a tiny URL should the long address be a problem...

Question is, does anyone here know if this machine is just re-baged for Snap-On? My friend would like to buy a selection of different tips without paying Snap-On prices.

Thanks in advance!

Erik

Reply to
Erik

Hand held spot welders wont do Alum , nor glavy . clean steel works if the amperage is 120 ,000 times combined thickness . That limits the HF , $150 , 230vac model to about .060" total . I do thicker , like steel crate banding .

at 1.8 vac , everyth> Hi all,

Reply to
werty

Reply to