Paint

I bought some acrylic paints and brushes this weekend, and I discovered that I can paint! I was just going to paint a water tower, but then I thought I'd paint some Hornby four-wheeled coaches as well. Take a look at the tower and the coach here:

(each side has a different livery).

Took all weekend to do that.

Reply to
James Goode

Hope it works this time

Reply to
James Goode

Nice work!

wolf k

Reply to
Wolf K

Better than my efforts at lining! Thin brush or jel pen?

Regards

Mike

Reply to
Mike Smith

Nope. The lines are slightly raised on these coaches, I just shake the paint pot with the lid on, run the brush around the inside to cover it in paint, get rid of most of it onto scrap paper and gently move it sideways along the lines. I found that if the paintbrush is too wet, paint gets everywhere and I had to start again.

I painted another one today. I think there are now enough for it to make a train!

Reply to
James Goode

Thanks - I'll give it a go.

Regards