LionelTrainMart.com - - DOMAIN NAME FOR SALE

Hi,

I am selling the domain name: "LionelTrainMart.com". If you sell Lionel trains the benefits of owning this name are obvious.

The price is 1200.00 Euros (or about $1556.00 US dollars). The transfer charge I think is about $6.95 (US dollars) or maybe less. There are no hidden charges.

You can purchase this domain name and use it or, keep it for an investment.

Payment can be by US cashier's check or money order, EU bank transfer to my bank in Germany, or Western Union Money Gram. If you wish to use PayPal, there will be a 3.3% surcharge to cover their fees.

The name can be purchased and transferred anywhere in the world.

I am selling this domain name?once you buy it you own it. This is NOT a lease or rental deal.

The transfer will take place immediately upon receipt of payment. You can begin using it immediately.

If you have any questions, please email me at: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Thanks,

Bill

Reply to
Bill

...rest deleted.

This ought to start an interesting thread.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72