G3 RealFlight Simulator For Sale

FOR SALE!

RealFlight R/C Flight Simulator G3 and a Logitech Twist Handle Joystick

This RealFlight, Flight Simulator program is in the original carton and in NEW Condition.

It comes with all the program disk and literature. You won't be able to tell it's been used except for the seal being opened on the carton. Retail price $200

Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Twist Handle Joystick. It's also comes in the original carton, including CD and literature. Retail price $35.00

Both items are in NEW conditions! The price for BOTH items is $205.00 (includes S.& H. in the USA only).

Your Check or M.O. must clear my bank before I ship UPS (signature reg'd) No P.O. Box!

My reason for selling? I'd rather be flying real RC outdoors.

I can be identified with a picture & motor home 'For Sale' at:

I Sold a '92 $14,000 GoldWing Aspencade over the internet in a similar manner, to a man in Cameron Park CA in 2002. When his check cleared my bank, I sent the title.

If you want to save a few dollars, you won't be disappointed with these two items.

Contact me thru my email address.

Reply to
Earl Scherzinger