for sale: RC Simulator Interfaces

Hello everyone out there in cyberspace. I just wanted to make known that i am currently selling interfaces to allow you to use YOUR Futaba, Hitec, or Airtronics radios with a simulator. Basically you need only a computer capable of running the software and a transmitter. I provide a free copy of the software on a cd as well as one interface. Currently you can purchase an interface for Win95/98/ME for 16.00 shipped in the USA or a Win2000/XP interface for 19.00 shipped in the USA. The interface for XP/2000 can be used with any simulator program including Realflight and all the other popular titles out there that accept joystick inputs. For more information or to place an order goto

thanks matt

Reply to
Matt A. Clement