Re: Wich beginner's airplane do you think is the best ?

Er, we fly heli's in this forum...

You speak for yourself pal. I wouldn't touch a heli with a barge pole! :-)

Reply to
Eric Banner

Tuff question.....NexStar seems to be getting a lot of ink lately...an

it flys O.K....I'm a bit partial to the Midwest AeroSport 40 and RC Trainer.

It hard to get a 'bad' trainer nowadays - that's O.K. too!

Jerr

- tailskid

It must be a GREAT day to go flying -cuz I live in Arizona :

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted from the RCGroups.com Discussion Forums Visit us at

tailskid2

Same here with Panicware Popup Stopper.

Reply to