The "LionelMart.com" Domain Name is For Sale

. The LionelMart.com Domain Name is For Sale. This is an ideal name for Lionel train sellers or collectors.

Even if you don't plan to use it, a name like this is a great investment.

It is priced at only $750.00 (U.S. Dollars)

For more information or to purchase this unique domain, please click on this link:

The name is being sold through SEDO.com. They will handle all of the ownership change and the escrow details.

Thank you for looking.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Wasn't it only $1500 about a month ago. Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Favinger

And there's always

and
amongst around a thousand other options which would cost maybe $4.95 or so.

Cheers,

Colin

Reply to
Colin 't Hart

I think I'll start a web based Lionel train business and call my website "LionelMart1.com

Reply to
rgnmstr

Go with the new suffix - lionelmart.biz. That area's still pretty wide open.

Reply to
Rick Jones

Rick Jones posted on that vast internet thingie:

I was quite pleased to find electrictrains.biz just sitting there....

Who thinks these things up?

Steve at SELLCOM

Reply to
SELLCOM Tech support

If Lionel doesn't pull out of bankruptcy you just might be able to get

for a song!

Reply to
Mark Mathu

Close. Here's an excerpt of his post on Feb 3rd: "The price is 1200.00 Euros (or about $1556.00 US dollars). The transfer charge I think is about $6.95 (US dollars) or maybe less. There are no hidden charges"

Translation...nobody wanted my domain at that crappy price, so I've reduced it, hoping some sucker will bite this time... :)

Reply to
me

I don't know about your state, but Michigan doesn't care about hair color. Eyes, yes, but not hair.

Comedians?

Reply to
Frank A. Rosenbaum

Both are outdated. Hair is changed with dye and eyes are changed with lens.

Reply to
Jon Miller

Well, then, I guess I will just have to sandpaper my fingerprints.

Reply to
Frank A. Rosenbaum

Reply to
Jon Miller

SELLCOM Tech support wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Beats me! I just steal them. 1872 of them so far.

Reply to
Norman Morgan