Nu-cast

Can anybody tell me the correct name & addressof Nu-cast, & do they sell direct to the public? I am looking for a list of 00 guage kits that they produce & their prices. Many thanks Roger.

Reply to
Barbara Mitchell

I don't know if the manufacturer has a website, but a Google on Nu-Cast Kits brings up a list of suppliers.

Reply to
MartinS

I think the Nu-Cast stuff is now marketed by Autocom.

HTH, Mick

Reply to
Mick Bryan

The following website:

the address for Autocom UK Ltd Unit 7 Chapel Barn Yard, Wyle, Warminster, Wiltshire, BA12 0QQ Tel. 01985 248425

Alan

Reply to
Alan P Dawes

In message , Alan P Dawes writes

You can buy Nu-cast kits through the West Coast Kit Centre, who advertise in the Railway Modeller.

Reply to
John Sullivan