Science Museum London

Is there now an admission charge for this nowadays. An Aussie on ATIS said there was a large charge when he visited so I did a
Google on the subject. Some of the sites that appeared said that it was free except for special exhibitions. http://www.sciencemuseum.org.uk / and others said there was an admission charge. http://www.plus44.com/london44/attractions/science.html What is the true situation. I think that Manchester is still free except for car parking.
--
Dave Croft
Warrington

On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 23:51:31 -0000, "Charles Hamilton"

Members get in free.... :-))
Peter -- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel http://www.stationary-engine.co.uk http://www.oldengine.co.uk
I spent a very enjoyable few hours in there on New Years Eve whilst the wife was deciding on a new hand bag from Mohamed Al Fayed's corner shop. It was free to get in but there was a charge to vist the Japan Car exhibition, but probably wouldnt have gone in there even if it was free. Paul.
Hi Dave, it was free entry when we were there a month ago but you had to pay for the special exhibitions. I even took some pictures while I was there :) http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/lsm/index.htm
--
Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW

Another source of SciMus photos is Wikimedia Commons
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Science_Museum_ (London)
Contributions to it are also very welcome! 8-)