Science Museum London

Is there now an admission charge for this nowadays. An Aussie on ATIS said there was a large charge when he visited so I did a Google on the subject. Some of the sites that appeared said that it was free except for special exhibitions.

others said there was an admission charge.
is the true situation. I think that Manchester is still free except for car parking.

Reply to
Dave Croft

Charles Hamilton

Members get in free.... :-))

Peter

-- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Peter A Forbes

I spent a very enjoyable few hours in there on New Years Eve whilst the wife was deciding on a new hand bag from Mohamed Al Fayed's corner shop. It was free to get in but there was a charge to vist the Japan Car exhibition, but probably wouldnt have gone in there even if it was free. Paul.

Reply to
paul swindell

Hi Dave, it was free entry when we were there a month ago but you had to pay for the special exhibitions. I even took some pictures while I was there :)

Patrick M Livingstone

Another source of SciMus photos is Wikimedia Commons

Contributions to it are also very welcome! 8-)

Reply to
Andy Dingley