Science and Religion

If you're interested in science and in religion, and wish
the two were more in agreement, you're invited to a free
download of the book "Science Without Bounds:
A Synthesis of Science, Religion, and Mysticism"
Free electronic copies available for personal and educational use
at

Here's what some people have said about "Science Without Bounds".
One of the best on the Internet . . . for quality, accuracy of content,
presentation and usability. - Britannica Presents Internet Guide Awards
Style is tight, clean and refreshingly free from scientific, mystical,
philosophical and theological jargon. . . . It's the kind of book where you'll
need to stop and do 15 minutes of deep thinking and pondering every few pages .
. . Outstanding book, engrossing, a classic - Wendy Christensen, Inscriptions,
the weekly e-zine for professional writers, (InscriptionsMagazine.com)
Selected by The McKinley Group's professional editorial team as a "3-Star" site
. . . a special mark of achievement in Magellan, McKinley's comprehensive
Internet directory of over 1.5 million sites and 40,000 reviews.
Found it very intriguing. A lot of your ideas had me nodding my head in
agreement. - Karl B.
I know of no better point of departure than Art D'Adamo's "Science Without
Bounds."
There is nothing flashy about this one, so don't expect a sound and light show.
True to his subject, however, Art is direct and straightforward, with an
inquiring
mind that will thrill and inspire you. Give it your full attention and you will
be
richly rewarded. - Wave Reviews,

I was astonished to read your book non-stop over 7 hours last night. It was the
best synthesis of the collective understanding I have read in my 48 years. - S.
R.
I'm impressed by the breadth of your understanding and the amount of work you've
obviously put into it. - R.W.K.
Wow! This is about all I can say at the moment. - Ella B.
For table of contents, go to
FREE download, to go

Art D'Adamo

Site Timeline