Science and Religion

If you're interested in science and in religion, and wish the two were more in agreement, you're invited to a free
download of the book "Science Without Bounds: A Synthesis of Science, Religion, and Mysticism"
Free electronic copies available for personal and educational use at http://www.adamford.com/swb
Here's what some people have said about "Science Without Bounds".
One of the best on the Internet . . . for quality, accuracy of content, presentation and usability. - Britannica Presents Internet Guide Awards
Style is tight, clean and refreshingly free from scientific, mystical, philosophical and theological jargon. . . . It's the kind of book where you'll need to stop and do 15 minutes of deep thinking and pondering every few pages . . . Outstanding book, engrossing, a classic - Wendy Christensen, Inscriptions, the weekly e-zine for professional writers, (InscriptionsMagazine.com)
Selected by The McKinley Group's professional editorial team as a "3-Star" site . . . a special mark of achievement in Magellan, McKinley's comprehensive Internet directory of over 1.5 million sites and 40,000 reviews.
Found it very intriguing. A lot of your ideas had me nodding my head in agreement. - Karl B.
I was astonished to read your book non-stop over 7 hours last night. It was the best synthesis of the collective understanding I have read in my 48 years. - S. R.
I'm impressed by the breadth of your understanding and the amount of work you've obviously put into it. - R.W.K.
Wow! This is about all I can say at the moment. - Ella B.