ABAQUS User Subroutines configuration

Hi!

I'm trying to configure my ABAQUS so that it runs also using the subroutines. When I run the verification i get one message which i can not solve till now. The message is:

Begin ABAQUS/Standard Analysis Run /opt/ABAQUS/6.4-1/exec/standard.x: relocation error: /tmp/user_std_user_4809/libstandardU.so: undefined symbol: MAIN_ ABAQUS Error

The result of this is that I cannot use ABAQUS with user subroutines.

I checked this 'libstandardU.so' library. It exists. Can anyone tell me what and where should I look for? Thanks a lot!

Reply to
cesar