Catia+Abaqus +SW+CW

Do you think we'll see Catia+Abaqus+SW+CosmosWorks in a global mechanical simulation platform ?

Reply to
vnhjvnj

AbaWorks? CosmosWorks drop test must have gotten some marketeers thinking. Kind of funny that those with Cosmos/M have been able to do this for years.

I wouldn't be surprised to see parts of Abaqus in some kind of Works package. The biggest problem will still be solution time. Abaqus may be the best, but it still takes a pretty capable CPU to run non-linear problems.

Reply to
TOP