SHOWS?

anyone know and of any local shows this weekend?

Martyn, i live in KENT in the UK,

PS, How was dorset?

Reply to
Martyn Butler

Martyn,

My club (The Maldon and District Vintage Tractor and Engine Club - snappy eh!) are putting on a show near Burnham-on Crouch in Essex. It's not a huge show but we do manage a good range of engines, tractors, classic cars, bikes and a few hot fog machines along with steam, tractor and usually horse ploughing matches.

Depending on where you are in Kent, it may make a nice trip out.

Mark

Reply to
Mark Howard