Designjet 650C A0 size on E-Bay only £205.00

Hi

Just to let you all know there is a DesignJet 650c A0 size for sale on E- Bay it is in good working order as seen by the colourful print comming out of it. At the moment it is going for £205.00. The auction ends Sunday evening. I don't need it as I already have one but you might. Thought you'd like to know.

Here's the link:

David Stebbings