Designjet 650C A0 size on E-Bay only 205.00

Hi
Just to let you all know there is a DesignJet 650c A0 size for sale on E- Bay it is in good working order as seen by the colourful print comming out
of it. At the moment it is going for 205.00. The auction ends Sunday evening. I don't need it as I already have one but you might. Thought you'd like to know.
Here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category 940&itemg78919276&rd=1