Info only

Ran across this on e-Bay: Item number: 5597505870

Hadn't seen an auction like it before.
Here is the web site:

Leon Rowell
Reply to
Leon Rowell
I would'nt either.I have enough memberships as it is.Lately, I've been looking at Ebay and noticed that there seems to be alot of people selling items that they have no knowledge of-For instance the title will read "something,something deadbolt lock" then the seller puts in "I have no knowledge of locksmithing equipment or supplies". Or they say "+ or -400 keyblanks-and the picture shows a stack of manila envelopes-Jeez. Or, "what you see in the picture is what you get". Definitely a chance for someone to get taken wether they are buying or selling. My 2, goma.
Reply to
goma865
Trouble is a lot of the pictures are terrible and you can't tell what the item is or what condition it's in....
Leon
goma865 wrote:
Reply to
Leon Rowell
of yes I always do ! (look below) maybe ya need some new glasses? :-)
no pun intended
Reply to
Key

Site Timeline