Info only

Ran across this on e-Bay: Item number: 5597505870

Hadn't seen an auction like it before.

Here is the web site:

Leon Rowell

Reply to
Leon Rowell

Interesting way to try to publicise a membership service.

Reply to
Joe Kesselman

I would'nt either.I have enough memberships as it is.Lately, I've been looking at Ebay and noticed that there seems to be alot of people selling items that they have no knowledge of-For instance the title will read "something,something deadbolt lock" then the seller puts in "I have no knowledge of locksmithing equipment or supplies". Or they say "+ or -400 keyblanks-and the picture shows a stack of manila envelopes-Jeez. Or, "what you see in the picture is what you get". Definitely a chance for someone to get taken wether they are buying or selling. My 2, goma.

Reply to
goma865

Trouble is a lot of the pictures are terrible and you can't tell what the item is or what condition it's in....

Leon

goma865 wrote:

Reply to
Leon Rowell

agree.. guess you were responding to me ? the use of quotes would help.

Reply to
Key

I replied to gomas post but...

Whoever will listen. ;^)

Reply to
Leon Rowell

the use of quotes would have help.

Reply to
Key

Key, You not using quotes either. Practice what you preach dude. RY

Reply to
Ralph Yurp

of yes I always do ! (look below) maybe ya need some new glasses? :-)

no pun intended

Reply to
Key