Another ebay special

I think the same rat may be in action again

The details seem to come from here:-

I suppose he must get some money out of someone, to encourage him to keep trying!

Cheers Tim

Tim Leech Dutton Dry-Dock

timleech

He does seem to be a bit recent.... :-|

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

It gets better Tim

Same guy who tried it with me :) 17,000 Laser for at the time 500 quid :) Between me and a friend we are bidding on it as Ebay have told us the IP relates to Romania...so the next bid going in will be 200,000 as Ebay are aware we have no intention of completing :)

(Contract law,nice easy get out)

cheers Dalt

Reply to
Dalton

Link is invalid ( presumably E-Bay has shut it down )

What is the fuss about ? what is wrong with this sale ?

-- Jonathan

Barnes's theorem; for every foolproof device there is a fool greater than the proof.

To reply remove AT

Jonathan Barnes

Working OK this morning.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

The guy selling the item doesn't seem to actually own it -or even ever have seen it, just found a picture & description of it somewhere on the net to copy. But who would be stupid enough to part with any money before inspecting a purchase like this. It's not like your going to stick it on paypal & wait for the postman to arrive!!

Regards

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Steele

Gone now, looks like it is an on/off thing :-))

Peter

Peter A Forbes