ebay - does this look familiar?

These start at about $10,500

Zero feedback, expensive new item with details cribbed from the manufacturer's website.

Cheers Tim

Tim Leech Dutton Dry-Dock

timleech

Member registered 11th June 04.

Might be worth emailing the makers in Canada to see what they think. The machine is without any cutting gear and the laptop shown doesn't come with it, only the software which is all that the original makers supply.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

The laptop looks like its been photoshopped into the picture, theres no shadow and it appears in different dimensions thoughout the images

dave

Douglas

That's on the manufacturer's website photo.

Reply to
Prepair Ltd

No doubt a Rumanian address. They are getting better though, they used to list as located in London, can post world wide, this in some cases for a 5 ton machine. probably why the price is so low, 3K for the machine 26K for postage.

I'm often tempted to set up a spoof eBay account with 3 or 4 other of a like mind just so we can bid it up to silly money and sit back as ebay try to get 5% of 3 million pounds from a fake Rumanian seller

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Reply to
John Stevenson