writing a research paper on SCADA security

I'm currently writing a research paper on SCADA security and its vulnerabilities if connected to the Interent. Anybody have any good
websites or references material to point me to?
Appreciate any assistance.
r,
PES
bigdaddycoolj wrote:

I am attending a Symposium next week (Southamppton, UK) at which such issues will be aired. Have you looked up "Safsec" at all?
The Symposium will have companies like Echelon Consulting and Praxis Critical Systems presenting material on the topic of Safety and Security.
Look at:- http://www.csr.ncl.ac.uk/ for more info.
Paul E. Bennett ....................<email:// snipped-for-privacy@amleth.demon.co.uk>
Google for "21 steps to cyber security"
The big rule is use a firewall between office and scada. Get the 2 departments to talk to each other, it and scada, they both have the same problems.