writing a research paper on SCADA security

I'm currently writing a research paper on SCADA security and its vulnerabilities if connected to the Interent. Anybody have any good websites or references material to point me to?

Appreciate any assistance.

r,

PES

Reply to
bigdaddycoolj

I am attending a Symposium next week (Southamppton, UK) at which such issues will be aired. Have you looked up "Safsec" at all?

The Symposium will have companies like Echelon Consulting and Praxis Critical Systems presenting material on the topic of Safety and Security.

Look at:-

for more info.

Reply to
Paul E. Bennett