How can I communicate/reset a GE 90/30

Please bare with me, as I'm a newbie when it comes to industrial controllers. I'm connected via 10BaseT ethernet. All I want at this point is to be able to reset to where I can assign a valid IP address.

If anyone can point me to some good documentation and/or provide me with a place to start, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance....

Reply to
OverByte

I only do that with very close friends.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Avins

As I recall you first use a serial link to setup the IP address?

The manuals are on-line and can be downloaded.

GE Fanuc e-Forum

Reply to
Dennis Mchenney

thanks dennis. that gets me started.

p.s. jerry, how about i bear with ya? or maybe Bayer with ya. then i could say i have a headache or just plan on faking it with you?

-jen

Reply to
OverByte

Actually, I has hot tubs in mind. No need to fake anything.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Avins