How can I communicate/reset a GE 90/30

Please bare with me, as I'm a newbie when it comes to industrial controllers. I'm connected via 10BaseT ethernet. All I want at this
point is to be able to reset to where I can assign a valid IP address.
If anyone can point me to some good documentation and/or provide me with a place to start, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Thanks in advance....
OverByte wrote:

I only do that with very close friends.
Jerry

As I recall you first use a serial link to setup the IP address?
The manuals are on-line and can be downloaded.
http://www.geindustrial.com/cwc/products?pnlid=2&id=S90-30
GE Fanuc e-Forum

thanks dennis. that gets me started.
p.s. jerry, how about i bear with ya? or maybe Bayer with ya. then i could say i have a headache or just plan on faking it with you?
-jen
OverByte wrote:

Actually, I has hot tubs in mind. No need to fake anything.
Jerry