dwg/dxf mapping

i was modifying my dwg/dxf mapping file and noticed that continuous line type is no longer available. is this a bug or has continuous line type been omitted?

kb

Reply to
kenneth b

been a while since i exported to dxf. this mapping file thing ... seems fouled up to me. the border now goes on sketch, what's up with that?

Reply to
kenneth b

I think what you want is Visible Lines.

Continuous is used by SW to indicate lines that are on "fixed" dwg Layers. Fixed Layers, if you know Acrap or DWGEditor would be Layer 0 (zero) or Defpoints.

So for Object lines, you'd pick Visible Lines which are a "normal" thickness, or pick Sketch Lines which are "thin".

That help you?

Mr. Pickles

Reply to
Mr. Pickles

somewhat.

i have continuous for some of "my" layer mappings (not including 0 & defpoints). i made this mapping file a while back. i went to edit and now i see continuous is no longer an option. so at some point between 2003sp0 and 2004sp4 something got changed (quite a bit). basically all the linetypes seem to be classified differently now.

also, there are no thick lines available (besides dashed).

Reply to
kenneth b