SharpLisp

Anyone know anything about the new version? It's a long time since work
on the new version was announced and there's been very little news.
Martin
Reply to
Martin Shoemaker
I have not heard much either. To be honset, I gave up on it.
> Anyone know anything about the new version? It's a long time since work > on the new version was announced and there's been very little news. > > Martin > > >
Reply to
Tim Badger
I was still hoping.... I tried the earlier version and never got too far with it.
Martin
Tim Badger wrote: > I have not heard much either. To be honset, I gave up on it. >