Line breaks in properties

Hi, I use file properties to populate drawing title, author, part number etc, but would like to also do this for material, surface finish etc.
The problem I have is that these parameters are usually fairly lengthy and have to span 2-3 lines of text to fit them into the relevant box on the drawing template.
Is there a way of either:- a) Inserting a line-break character (or group of characters) in the custom property field that will be recognised correctly when it is translated into text on the drawing OR b) A method of formatting text so that you can specify the width of the tex box and the text automatically flows onto the next line (this was about the only nice feature that the Radan CAD system has!).
TIA, John H
John wrote:

Hi there was a similar discussion some time ago which may help, link below.
http://makeashorterlink.com/?T1EA2157C
John Layne www.solidengineering.co.nz
John,
Go here www.robrodriguez.com . In the SolidWorks area there is a tutorial for wrapping text. It may help you out.

Thanks for the replies - seems like I need 2005 for one of the solutions or 2006 for the "text box" solution. Since I'm on 2004 it seems I'm stuck for now!
Cheers, John H
You could aslo enter them through a macro instead. There are plenty of examples here on the group. Possibly in the help also
Look up these topics in the help
List Custom Properties Example (VB) Add Custom Property Example (VB)