Where can I find this

I'm adding an additional muffler to my generator. What I need to connect it is a 1-1/2 inch 90 degree elbow. Any idea where I can find such a tube already made. I unfortunately do not have a tubing bender (yet).



Reply to
Loading thread data ...

Try a muffler shop. They may have a stock part or be able to bend one up.

Reply to
Jim Levie

Get a weld-ell from a commercial plumbing supply. Weld the exhaust from

1-1/2" tube. Bugs
Reply to

Would this work?

formatting link

Reply to
Jim & Hils

How tight of a bend/radius? I bought some 1.75" from an auto parts store. Last I checked they had a lot of "stock" bends for rod builders and such. If you are looking for a tight radius thats another thing. You might be able to go to any muffler; tell them your specs, and have them build you one. If you are looking for a tight bend you might check with a steel supplier, they also carry stock bends. Another source might be a conduit supplier.

Good Luck, hmHAT

Reply to

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.