Where can I find 3mm tubing fittings?

I'm trying to find 3mm Festo tubing fittings of the push-in style, for flexible tubing. In particular, a cap.

I've already tried Great Northern Hobbies, but they keep messing up my order.

Does anyoen know of any place else I can order tubing fittings?

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

You might try

formatting link

Reply to
Norm Dresner

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.