3mm Festo tubing connectors -- where can I find?

I'm trying to find 3mm Festo tubing fittings of the push-in style, for flexible tubing. In particular, a cap.

I've already tried Great Northern Hobbies, but they either are unable to mail to the USA or they are lying when they say they have shipped my order.

Does anyoen know of any place else I can order fittings?

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.