Where can I find "inert gas to 3/16 barb " fitting?

I need to find a fitting that has a male inert gas threaded fitting on one side, and 3/16" barb fitting for tubing, on the other side. Any
ideas where I can get one?
thanks
Ignoramus29059 wrote:

Got a picture of one? I have this fitting in a box which might be one. The major diameter of the thread is about 1/2" and the thread looks slightly tapered. But it's British, so it could be something totally different.
Chris
On Sun, 17 Apr 2011 16:34:09 -0500, Ignoramus29059

Do you know a machinist? Buy the threaded fitting, make the barb

Whatever the inert gas is, I think right threaded.

Call these people. They'll have it.
http://www.arc-zone.com /
Bob
--
== All google group posts are automatically deleted due to spam ==

Western Enterprises makes all the brass bits we use in welding. If you go to their site
http://www.westernenterprises.com/enterprises/fit_inert.php
and find the part number, you can buy most of their stuff through
www.restockit.com
I just bought some pieces to build a 4 station argon manifold for working off of a liquid argon tank.
Pricing and shipping were great.