Storehouse tool chests at Harbor Freight?

Anyone have any feedback on the Storehouse tool chests available at Harbor Freight? Looks like a good deal if they are quality construction.

I would be using them in a home workshop, not a commercial shop.

Thanks, Dave

Reply to
Dave in MD

Not sure about the Storehouse ones but the US General (Like part # 90320) are VERY nice! All ball bearing slides - very solid. I'd stack the USG up against any box. It's a bit surprising to find such a nice quality toolchest at HF but if you can get to the store to look at it I think you'll be impressed.

Robert

Reply to
Siggy

Reply to