Internet Modeler requires password?

I tried to drop in to Internet Modeller to see what's on this month, and got a username/password dialogue box. Has something changed in IMland?

Reply to
Jeff C

I just dropped in with no trouble.

It's such a great site.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

You must have tried going directly to October's content page using

. It's not online yet and only IM editors can access it until then - that's why you got a password prompt.

AFAIK it's delayed temporarily but we're trying to get it up before midnight Pacific time on the 1st (about three more hours).

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Same here, Password needed.

Spence

Reply to
Warty

Strange, work'd second time in.

Spence

Reply to
Warty

Yep, that's the only way I can get in; the front page style hasn't worked for me for years.

Sure enough, there it is in all its glory. I'd hoped it was only somehting like that : )

Reply to
Jeff C