maxwell render - anyone tried?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had tried the Maxwell Render plugin?

Suppose I should search the group 1st, but I thought I'd ask instead!

Cheers

Lee

Reply to
Lee Bazalgette - Factory

Yes; wait until SW2006 is out, you can control the camera in this version (crucial to getting a good rendering). You can't in SW2005...

Mike Tripoli

Reply to
Mike Tripoli

The 2006 plugin is still being developed to allow the beta maxwell to work with SW - It will be available soon in the next few weeks, I hope. The 2005 plugin is no worth having as the camera etc are too hard to control to get a good composition.

Regards

Jonathan

Reply to
jjs