3D Content Central Crash

3D Content Central seems to crash solidworks a lot. Does anyone else have this happening or know why? It's not even when I'm downloading, just clicking on icons and browsing and POOF! SWX goes down.
Reply to
rockstarwallyMYAPPENDIX

I have never run into that problem. Maybe it is because I have never used 3DCC much.

Reply to
TOP

I've had that happen rather regularly.

Seems to happen when I drag a model into SolidWorks.

Locks the browser (IE) and usually after that it crashes SW.

--Matt Schroeder

Reply to
Matt Schroeder