screwed up on plastic cement

my bad, guys.

For some reason I left my tamiya plastic cement partially closed for a week or so. now the inside looks like some sticky mush. is this still any good?

Reply to
Chad

Depending on its consistency it might be as good as tube glue - or it might be worthless hazardous material.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Mad-Modeller ranted on in the abyss about:

And said it was so.

ok. might as well throw it out the trash then.

Reply to
Chad

Sounds like the solvent is pretty much evaporated. I'd say just trash it and get another. It's just not worth a buck or two to gamble on partially dried out cement.

-- Cheers; Bill Woodier

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

My Home Page:

Bill Woodier