To Our English Friends

To our English friends, all I can say is that my heart
is with ya all today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I haven't seen much on the news they aren't getting a whole lot
of info out, but as far as I am concerned it hurts just as bad
as 911 !
God Bless your great country !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Allan
Reply to
AM
My GF from Germany just called me, seems they are shocked over there.
My mates wife is a yank and her family were on the fone as i called in, 170 miles away but its still bad.
LATEST news is 10 dead confirmed-maybe 20. 150 seriously injured. i belive 6 bombs.
Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales wrote
Last report on Radio 4 (which was actually Radio5 live news all day) had a chap from the BMA (the building the bus blew up in front of) saying there were 12 dead from the bus alone.
And there seem to have been only four bombs; one over ground on the bus in Tavistock Square, and three on underground trains. As survivors had to leave the trains and escape along the tunnels, they left from different stations, leading to an understandable overcounting of blasts.
Reply to
Rik Shepherd
Same message to our English friends... 911, Madrid, London today... Hell to these murderers !
Reply to
Flying Frog
Our thoughts and prayers are with the Brits. It is time for everyone and every country in the free world to make a unified stand against these idiots.
For those who choose to hide behind their skirts and leave the distasteful hard work and sacrafice to others, it is time to take a hard look in the mirror.
Reply to
unimodeler
"Rik Shepherd" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@news.bnb-lp.com...
Yes. this min news CONFIRMED 33 dead
Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales
thanks, yesterday i was making fun of you, 1 for being French and 2 cos we were better than you for Olympics but now that doesnt matter. name calling doesnt kill people.
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales
You're right Julian... On this NG some words are sometimes hard, but always with people who are able to understand the jokes... Attempts of today are not jokes !
I'm not interested to have Olympics in France, it would be another reason for our hated gov. to up taxes... but now, I'm not sure these games will be a good thing also for you in Great Britain... Too easy to prepare attempts in these conditions...
Reply to
Flying Frog
Blessings and sympathy to our English friends. My wife and I will be travelling to the Netherlands next Tuesday and it certainly makes one a little uneasy to see what's going on. I can only agree with the other contributors on this thread. I do not agree with what is taking place in Iraq and wish we hadn't gone there in the first place but that was the choice of our administration and we here must support that decision and our troops who are serving there. Our prayers go out to all who are suffering from this senseless tragedy. Ol' 45
Reply to
Ol' 45
I agree. I hope they are able to identify who was responsible for these cowardly deeds quickly in order to mete out justice to the guilty and avoid errant speculation.
Reply to
Bill Woodier
While there can be educated guesses and assumptions, it might be prudent to hold off focusing anger until they are able to identify who "these idiots" are. Once they know who perpetrated these deeds, go after them with "extreme prejudice" but let's let them determine that first.
I do, and have always, fully agreed with the premise of your second statement.
Reply to
Bill Woodier
Given todays horrific events in London, Please know that you, your fellow countrymen, your leaders and Your country are all in our thoughts and prayers!
We,too unfortunately know the sting of a soulless cowardly terrorist's attack and stand firm with you as you have done with us so many times.
May God Bless Her Majesty the Queen and the United Kingdom!
Hub
Reply to
Hub & Diane Plott III
Add my sentiments to Allan's. God be with you all.
Reply to
Rufus
"AM" wrote in news:-uOdnWleOMitgVDfRVn- snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:
lot
bad
Me too. I was, don't know how to describe it, it was like getting up on 9/11 and hearing the news then. I'm numbed by the brutality that these animals display. There is no place for themn in the world, no jail cell to small, nor sentence long enough. They are a danger to civilization. Is there any doubt that if they were to get nuclear, chemical or bio weapons that they would use them gleefully.
The cowards that hide behind the protections of our soldiers should wise up or shut up. Let us close ranks and exterminate this menace before it exterminates us. If you can't get behind that then perhaps you don't deserve the safety provided for you by your betters.
New York, Madrid, London. Where next?
Reply to
Gray Ghost
There wouldn't be an America without England, and there wouldn't be a civilization as we know it without England.
Terrorists who hide behind civilians are cowards. I have every confidance that the UK law enforcement will catch who is responsible.
Today in Philadelphia, we had police at the train station with M-16's. I'll be taking the train tomorrow, because the only way they can win is to make us afraid, and that ain't happening!
Keith Walker
: To our English friends, all I can say is that my heart : is with ya all today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : : I haven't seen much on the news they aren't getting a whole lot : of info out, but as far as I am concerned it hurts just as bad : as 911 ! : : God Bless your great country !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : : Allan
Reply to
news.verizon.net
Paris. That was why M Chirac looked so ashen faced during the statement by G8 leaders.
Hopefully the intelligence services can learn from this atrocity and prevent it from happening elsewhere.
Reply to
Enzo Matrix
Paris is a possibility yes, but I think these murderers will attack at first the countries wich have tropus in Iraq (Italy, Norway, Japan...)
In fact, no country is protected against these idiots... included countries already attacked...
Reply to
Flying Frog
As usual the extremists have attacked the civilian targets because they are soft targets ..........its time that the islamic community began to turn its back completly on their extremist elements........and try to join in the wider comunity in its condemnation of this offence against humanity ........................that will achieve nothing but a hardening of the world view .against them
Reply to
Arcusinoz
Agreed, and when they're found and tried, if they are truely guilty, hang them in Trafalger Square for the world to see. And use ropes soaked in pig fat......
Reply to
Old Timer