OP: I'm back (I think)

Well, in addition to having a problem with posts showing up, Tuesday night, my DSL connection went Tango Uniform. Verizon is still trying to figure out what went wrong but I've managed to reconnect via dial-up. Man, it's s--l--o--w!

-- -- -- -- -- "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." George Orwell

My Home Page:

Bill Woodier

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Bill Woodier) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m07.aol.com:

I had to do some work on my Mom-in-law's 'puter, setting up some Ad-Aware and Spybot. She has dialup. I have cable at home and T1 at work. It was veerrryyyy sssslllloooowwww. I had to download what I needed, my coffee got cold waiting. Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost

You should have copied them to a disk and taken them along with you... ;)

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Al Superczynski wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Yeah, thought about that later 8(.

Reply to
Gray Ghost

Next time, take a book. I get a lot read while I'm waiting for things.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller