Photoworks Rendering of transparent pieces

I'm looking for someone that has done some photoworks renderings of a transparent part that has parts inside or underneath the it and can see the detail of the part inside or underneath? I need to know what settings they used to see the part. When I render model I get a silhouette of the model. The transparent part looks good but not the part underneath.

I hope you followed that?

TIA, Scott

Reply to
Scott

Try to set down diffuse and reflection....play with a few setting to see where it's best

Krister L

Scott skrev i diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet:btn484$9729s$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-132888.news.uni-berlin.de...

Reply to
Krister L