PhotoWorks, transparent part, constant illumination, no color

Hi there,
I am doing a rendering with a transparent cover and parts inside. I am
using no light and just illumination with romm walls set to constant.
Doing that, my blue parts inside render as grey with no color. I have
shadows and I can see the shape but it is just in gray scale. If I
remove the transparent part, insides parts appears in blue as they
should be.
I discovered that if I add some lights the color just appear now as it
should be in real life. Is it a bug or something I just did not
understand something?
Robin
Reply to
robin_boudreault