Spaceball Drivers

Has anyone saved an older copy of 3Dconnexion drivers?

The filename will probably start with 3Dx But not the one in Program Files It needs to be the Installer.

The only downloadable version won't control all of the apps that the older does.

Reply to
TEngle

I'm using/have 3dxware version 3.6.4 for my spaceball 3003C (still love the control with this particular ball over the newer ones!)

Working on a XP system and SWx 2007.

So I have a copy of the windows driver and SWx driver if you need it....

Scott

Reply to
<IYM>

Thanks for the offer.

Another guy at work just handed me a 3.5 install cd.

Reply to
TEngle

No prob...

BTW, a lot of the older versions are available to download from driverguide.com....

This was where I got mine from a way while back....

Good luck...

Scott

Reply to
<IYM>