Directory Units

Is there a macro or equlivent that can cange the units of parts and assemblies in a directory from mm to inches all at once verses going into each part and changing the units? Or perhaps change other document settings as well? I swear I saw this once before on a website. -Matthew

Reply to
Matt Johnson

Matt, I'm not 100% this will help: I think I know what your are talking about too, but I do see it on this message board. You are welcome to go through the links to SolidWorks resources I have accumulated to see if you can find it at some one the other forums or websites:

Happy hunting.

Matt sw.fcsuper.com

Reply to
fcsuper