Move and copy body question

What are the api calls for the x,y,z directions for the "Body-Move/Copy" ? I would like to make a design table control the move. but do not know
what or how to call it out on the table
Ben
I don't find a simple API call for this.
I don't know whether you can access this with API or not. I do know that you can not access Move/Copy Feature within a standard Design Table. But if you insert a sketch before the Move/Copy Feature with a line drawn in it showing a relative move from a start point to a finish point, and then inside the Move/Copy Feature you can use the 2 sketch points to dictate a point-to-point Move/Copy rather than a value driven Move/Copy. So now, when going back to the driving sketch, you can do all the usual API calls or Design Table manipulation of the dimensions in that sketch (and the Move/Copy Feature will update accordingly).
Ken
That's worth a Tip of the Day post.
InsertMoveCopyBody
MoveCopyBodyData