PW2 - how to scale scene designs

I haven't used Photoworks much. I can't find a way to scale down
the size of bricks, etc that show up in the standard scene "showrooms" for
walls and floors. Everything looks about 10X normal size compared to my
models. Any ideas?
Thanks
Bill
Reply to
bill allemann
In the PW scene editor / room / visbility and materials.... click on the button to the right of chosen part.....for example ceiling or floor....this will bring up the material editor and under the texture tab You can set the "scale" by changing map size
Krister L
Reply to
Krister L
Bill,
Under the room tab in the scene manager click on the button located next to one of the wall descriptions. When the material editor pops up go to the texture tab. You can size the material from there. You can also change materials and adjust their properties (for the walls, floor or ceiling) while in the material editor.
Reply to
Rob Rodriguez
That did the trick. Thanks Bill
Helpfile semantic misdirections did me in again :)
Reply to
bill allemann